We welcome you and your family to join us. By joining Omo Yoruba of Southern California as a register member you will enjoy exclusive benefits.
Who can be member?
Any person/family of Yoruba decent by birth or marriage and who committed to participate, support and collaborate to make a difference in the organization and our people.
Benefits of becoming a member?
By becoming a member of this organization, you will get the following benefits:
- You will meet people with common interest, origins, and language.
- You will be able to make close friend and have fun times.
- You will participate in many different events around the year.
- Your kids and adolescents will know and create closed relations with other young kids with the same roots and ancestors.
- You and your kids will have the chance to learn more about Yoruba culture and traditions.
- You will have the chance to enjoy Nigerian dressing, food, music, dances and more.
- Your kids can have the chance to get help with scholarships, camps, and special activities specifically for them.
- You have the chance to participate in our monthly meetings and be an active participant in the Yoruba community and affairs
How to join & Cost?
The application fee is $100.00. Monthly due is $25 per individual/family or $ 300 per year.